Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Well for us people here in Australia it is Christmas Eve, For the first time I am organised for the big day but more importantly - am extremely happy to say that some of the homewares from my sNspice range have made great Christmas Presents for friends and family, which I know they are going to just love.
Which brings me to another point that if you have decided to browse through my web page we are currently undergoing an uploading of new products to view so please be patient over the next two weeks through the Christmas, New Year Break as these new items are installed. However if you cannot wait please send me an email and I will forward onto you a hard copy of the current catalogue in the mail.
Also it is going to be sad as for the very first time my eldest daughter will not be with me on Christmas Day as she is overseas in Central America, I guess in a more positive light I get to wish her Merry Christmas on our time zone and then the next day I can ring her again and wish her a Merry Christmas on her time zone but does that mean she receives two presents one for each of the Christmas Days? I don't think so!

So when you wake up tomorrow morning I hope you find all your dreams under the tree.

Merry Christmas everyone from

Marg Atkins - Consultant - sNspice Homewares and Soft Furnishings


No comments:

shop online australia