Monday, January 26, 2009

Rave Reviews Homewares Newsletter

I just posted on my own website under Whats News feedback from people who received my newsletter. After researching so many articles about what works etc and listening to advice from many business owners I have made some dramatic changes with great results. I have been so excited that I just wanted to share these compliments.


Rave Reviews
Look at what people...

are saying about my newsletters. So if you too would like to see what all the excitement is about subscribe straightaway to receive next months edition.

Congratulations on your newsletter. It is really looking fantastic!!!! I would actually love to talk to you if you have some time early in the new year about some assistance in setting up mine. Anyway, just wanted to send you a compliment. Best wishes

Katrina H
S.O.H. Sleepy Baby Bouquets


Hi Marg, I do need to de clutter – I like your newsletters, please add me info@myvision.com.au I don't know how you get so much text into them. Keep going, your doing great. Regards

Ron C
myvision.com.au


Marg, I love receiving your emails, keep it up!

Kate
Artastic

1 comment:

Kimberley Kozak said...

Congratulations Marg! So good to hear this wonderful news! :)

shop online australia