Monday, May 26, 2008

ITS OFFICIAL WE ARE ONLINE


Yes over the weekend of 23rd May I finally went live with my new site. Yes I know it is long overdue however though I certainly did not realise the amount of time and energy plus Proof Reading that was required. I have sourced several new products to sell on my site and will continue to grow and expand the range. That was of course my biggest hurdle as well being a very small home based business not having the cash resources to purchase products in quantity. Luckily for me I have a spare bedroom that has now turned into "The Warehouse". so there are lots of new challenges that lay ahead but they are exciting!

From now on I will be able to update my posts more often as I no longer need to be sitting at my computer uploading products and reading disclaimer paragraphs!! So come on take a look you never know what you might find, and don't forget to mark the site as a favourite, cos you will always find new products being added.

No comments:

shop online australia