Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First Online Order


Wow the thrill of receiving your first online order no matter how large or small is just an amazing feeling. The care that you take to ensure the product is perfect and packaged correctly and then sent out immediately to ensure customer satisfaction actually gave me a lot to think about. Will I still feel this way in 12 months time, will I still take such incredible care ensuring customer satisfaction and the small thank you note to follow up with. I decided then and there that YES I would always treat my customers exactly how I would like to be treated. When I purchase over the internet I would like to think that my order is special and that my requirements are met promptly and efficiently. I know the dissapointment that I feel if something is not right when it is delivered to my door so I made an executive decision right on the spot that I will always provide that extra personal touch to all my customers. No matter how large or small the order maybe.

No comments:

shop online australia